Показать сообщение отдельно
George Becali: I wish for Oleg to stay here!
Старый   30.11.2005, 13:46
  (#56)
Адвокат
S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!S!RKO - СуперБог!

Вопрос George Becali: I wish for Oleg to stay here!

The Management of our club has admitted that there is an offer from the club Dnepr Dnepropetrovsk for Oleg Protasov to take over as their new coach. Despite all that, the General Manager Mihai Stoica has rubbished the rumors that Protasov will leave the club immediately. ”It is pure nonsense. He is a man of honor, even though the offer from Dnepr was there with him for some time. He has got a formal contract with us, which of course, has got a termination clause attached to it. Oleg will not leave the club right now, we still have a domestic and two European games till the end of the year and we shall see after that”, said our official for the SteauaFC.com website.
George Becali has also spoken in a press conference on Monday.
"I did not speak to Oleg at all about this new issue, we shall probably do that these days. If we will leave, but ONLY IF, I can only think at the moment at Cosmin Olaroiu as a possible replacement. I would definitely like Oleg to stay with us, as he proved himself as a good coach, but I cannot force him to do that against his wish. He has got a termination clause in his contract, it is worth 150000 euros paid by him as damages if he leaves by his own volition, but I shall never ask him for the money if he does so. He worked hard so far and I look at this clause as to a fine that I do not wish to impose on him. The contract is not very important for me as a piece of paper, it is the actual human nature and character of the ones bound by the contract”.
Speaking about the domestic contest, Mr. Becali added: ”Justice has been done, we are leaders again, I am happy over the moon about this. It was not very tense for me in Petrosani last Saturday, as I knew our determination will prevail in the end. I would also be satisfied if my best man, Giga Hagi and his team will get at least a draw in Timisoara against Dinamo in the next round of the competition. I am not afraid about the European game against Halmstadts BK this week, as our team is on top form”.

Источник: SteauaFC.com