Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Lech Poznan-Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Старый   20.08.2010, 02:45
  (#1)
Новичок
KKSLechPoznan нейтрален(-на)

По умолчанию Lech Poznan-Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

Hey Ukrainian friends Today Lech Poznan were playing in Dnipropietrovsk and win 1-0.It's a good result for us,but anyway I think that you are strong team and chances are still 50/50.The result is very suprising for me because in this season we play very poor football and we didn't have in match against You our best players-Wojtkowiak,Peszko,Bosacki,Wichniarek and Rudnevs.

Could You tell me something about Your team and Your fans??Are You "pro-Russian" like Shakhtar Donetsk supporters or "pro-Ukrainian" like Dynamo Kiev??

And if You could tell me which team are best fans in Ukraine I will be grateful.

Regards from Poland

PS. You are welcomed at our forum: http://forum.wiaralecha.pl/

and sorry for my english

Старый   20.08.2010, 03:48
  (#2)
Генерал
Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!Den_G. - Бог!

Witam. I gratulacje na zasłużone zwycięstwo. , Twуj klub był silniejszy.

Всё написанное выше является моим субъективным мнением и никак официальной позицией кого бы-то ни было.

Старый   20.08.2010, 14:21
  (#3)
Администратор
ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!

Цитата:
Сообщение от KKSLechPoznan Посмотреть сообщение
we didn't have in match against You our best players-Wojtkowiak,Peszko,Bosacki,Wichniarek and Rudnevs.
We didn't have Konoplyanka & Rotan as well, besides that Fereira was playing with abdominal rings issue and has to be operated next week. They're our key midfielders. But we are hopefuly looking ahead, Konoplyanka and Rotan should play in Poland.
Цитата:
Are You "pro-Russian" like Shakhtar Donetsk supporters or "pro-Ukrainian" like Dynamo Kiev??
we're in mid
Цитата:
which team are best fans in Ukraine
FC Dnipro's for sure

Старый   20.08.2010, 15:03
  (#4)
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Den_G. Посмотреть сообщение
Witam. I gratulacje na zasłużone zwycięstwo. , Twуj klub był silniejszy.
Dziękuje but Dnipro have three brilliant chances in this match and result could be different.We've got some lucky,but of course result is the most improtant

Старый   20.08.2010, 15:17
  (#5)
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от ImitatoR Посмотреть сообщение
We didn't have Konoplyanka & Rotan as well, besides that Fereira was playing with abdominal rings issue and has to be operated next week. They're our key midfielders. But we are hopefuly looking ahead, Konoplyanka and Rotan should play in Poland.
So I think that match in Poznan will be harder for us.And more interesting because I think that Bosacki,Wojtkowiak and Wichniarek will play.Unfortunately Peszko and Rudnevs can't As i say,chances are still 50/50.

Цитата:
we're in mid
Nice to hear Of course,I have nothing against Russian people,personally I very like them.Ukrainians the same Polish people very like Ukrainians except the Ukrainian "UPA" fans..

Цитата:
FC Dnipro's for sure
Nice to hear,I always think that Dynamo Kiev has the best fans in Ukraine.I must change my mind

Старый   20.08.2010, 17:08
  (#6)
Администратор
ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!

Цитата:
I always think that Dynamo Kiev has the best fans in Ukraine
it was 10 years ago

Старый   20.08.2010, 18:11
  (#8)
Администратор

btw, Arboleda - man of the match he has saved the day, i was really impressed by his game

Ответ